Sunday, October 21, 2007

Going on Vacation!

This is the last blog post you will get until early November.

I'm leaving University Z for the much sunnier, happier, paradise-like location of Molokai, Hawaii.


Here are the sites I've been visiting in preparation for my trip.

http://visitmolokai.com/

http://www.molokai-hawaii.com/

http://www.gohawaii.com/molokai/

I plan on snorkeling, hiking, napping, sunbathing, swimming, and generally having a wonderful relaxing time. See you all in couple of weeks. Maybe.

If I spot a help wanted sign at the public library, I am putting in an application. If that happens, I might become the Tropical Librarian, or the Sunny Librarian, or the Hula Librarian, or you know--just the Happy Librarian.

Aloha!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha! Have a safe journey.

9:42 PM, October 21, 2007  
Blogger a real librarian said...

Have a great vacation!!

8:22 AM, October 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang loose and have a great vacation.

9:28 AM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Kathy said...

Have a wonderful vacation and be safe.

4:56 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger library chicken said...

Have a great time! I went to Molokai last year and can't wait to go back....

5:58 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Thanks everyone!

Library Chicken, thanks for the flikr link. I sat on Phallic rock! And anything else I say about that would just be wrong. We didn't make it to Dixie Beach. But we had a good time.

6:07 PM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woa! Way to go! I hope the vacation was amazing

1:41 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Thanks, Brittany. It was nice.

8:11 PM, December 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home